Advancing the GREEN Initiative 2015
May 16, 2015
9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Franklin Twp. Municipal Building
475 DeMott Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873-1655
FREE ADMISSION: RSVP to: EnvrnmntHybrid@aol.com by 5/8/15
WHY: It’s a unique opportunity to learn more about Climate Change and how You can make a difference. There will be giveaways and refreshments.
WHO: Individuals, homeowners, small businesses, municipal governments, students (K-12, college), families, science/environmental clubs, religious organizations, Greek letter organizations, community groups, institutions.
PRESENTERS AND EXHIBITORS
Keynote speaker: Mark Biedron, Co-founder of the Willow School and President of the NJ Board of Education.
Sustainable Energy Topics
- Green Buildings – The LEED Certification Program, M&E Engineers
- Sustainable Energy for NJ Today and Tomorrow, NJBPU
- Sustainable Jersey Certification, Franklin Twp. Environmental Commission
- Solar Power in New Jersey, GreenPower Energy
- Hybrid vehicles and smart charging for EVs, and PEVs, PSE&G
- An Earth Friendly Supermarket Experience, Stop & Shop Supermarkets, Inc.
- Energy Efficiency/ PSE&G
- The Mechanics of producing solar energy/GreenPower Energy
- Sustainable, clean Energy for NJ, NJBPU
- LEED Certified Supermarket, Stop & Shop Supermarkets, Inc.
Organized by Theta Psi Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Contact at 732-846-2297 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin Township Environmental Commission; NJ Board of Public Utilities; PSEG Services Corporation; GreenPower Energy; M&E Engineers
CLICK HERE for the above info as a flier.
CLICK HERE for the day's program.