USGBC NJ ‐ The Official Provider Licensed by USGBC
LEED 201: v4 Core Concepts & Strategies & LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
No walk-ins allowed. Any questions, contact Mary Ellen Garrigus, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not contact Traxon Technologies.
20 Murray Hill Parkway,
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
OPEN TO QUALIFYING GRANTEES:
Employees of NJ businesses may qualify to take this course fully-funded. Interested companies should contact Florence Block, USGBC NJ Executive Director at (973) 290-0013 or email@example.com.
Instructor: Jason Kliwinski AIA, LEED AP BD&C, O&M, LEED Fellow, President, Designs for Life, Inc.
Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam. This course will include LEED v4 updates.
• Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
• Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
• Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
• Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
• Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals
• Gain understanding of what is needed to pursue the LEED Green Associate exam
Credential Maintenance Units
BOMI CPDs: 7
CoreNet CPDs: 7
AIA/CES LUs for Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) and Sustainable Design (SD): 7
This course may be used for self-reporting to other professional organizations.
This course is not eligible for GBCI CE hours but does satisfy LEED Green Associate Exam eligibility requirements.
Qualifying grantees: No Charge.