USGBC NJ ‐ The Official Provider Licensed by USGBC
LEED v4 251 O+M
DATE: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Whole Foods Market Corporate Office
930 Sylvan Ave
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED (NO WALK-INS)
OPEN TO QUALIFYING GRANTEES:
Employees of NJ businesses may qualify to take this course fully-funded. Interested companies should contact Florence Block, USGBC NJ Executive Director at (973) 290-0013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Jason Kliwinski AIA, LEED AP BD&C, O&M, LEED Fellow, President, Designs for Life, Inc.
Gain essential knowledge of the LEED O+M rating system, including credit intents, requirements, and referenced standards; synergies among credits; and foundations of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED AP O+M exam. This course will include LEED v4 updates.
Upon successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
• Recognize the goal, intent, and unique aspects of credits and strategies to meet them
• Identify the minimum program requirements
• Understand the unique aspects of the EB:O+M rating system (including process differences)
• Understand the costs and benefits of EB:O+M certification
• Identify requirements and strategies to meet prerequisites and key credits
• Plan for key considerations and requirements for the LEED certification process
Qualifying grantees: No Charge.