USGBC NJ ‐ The Official Provider Licensed by USGBC
LEED 201 Core Concepts and Strategies &
LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation
DATE: Thursday, April 11, 2013 – 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
LOCATION: NJ Carpenters Funds Training Facility
Raritan Plaza II, 91 Fieldcrest Avenue, Edison, NJ 08830
OPEN TO QUALIFYING GRANTEES:
NJ Veterans & Unemployed CLICK HERE to download the enrollment form.
If you are an incumbent NJ business, your employees may receive training fully funded by the NJ DOL - enroll here.
Email completed forms to email@example.com.
Instructor: Jason Kliwinski AIA, LEED AP BD&C, O&M, LEED Fellow, President, Designs for Life, Inc.
Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam.
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Credential Maintenance Units
AIA/CES (LU) 7.0
AIC (CPD) 0
GBCI (CE Hours) 7
AICP (CM) 0
ASLA (CM) 0
BOMI (CPD) 7
CoreNet (CPD) 7
CSI (CEU) 0.7
IACET (LEU) 0
IDCEC (CEU) 0
IFMA (CFM/FMP) 0
NARI Green (CEU) 0
NCEES-RCEPP (PHD) 0
UIA CPD (ILU) 0